Comment on page
Research & Development
With 20 years of experience in game publishing, the former Publishing Director of Korea Nexon & Netmarble has taken in hand the new project.
- Produced various game franchises and acquired over 100 million registered users & over 10 million DAUs. With abundant R&D resources, it supports publishing in different regions covering North America, Europe, Southeast Asia, and the Middle East.
- Developed and reserved numerous AAA titles and IPs, including MMORPG, card, casual, strategy, JRPG games, and others.
- Staffed by industry experts who excel at numerical game theory, game mechanics, and economic model design with multiple SCI papers published on related topics.
With 15 years of experience in game marketing, the former Marketing Director of Kakao & WeMade has taken charge of the publishing sector.
- Published multiple phenomenal games that made the company a Top 10 Grossing iOS Publisher.
- Supports publishing in various regions, including North America, Europe, Southeast Asia, and the Middle East.
- Collaborates with reliable business partners, including well-known game developers and copyright owners.
- Provides professional P2P maintenance for hundreds of tier-one publishing channels around the world.
The BTD has 15 years of R&D management experience working as a Blockchain CTO and an executive for one of the top 3 stock exchanges.
- Possesses industry-leading blockchain technology and a highly secured system comparable to that of top cryptocurrency exchanges.
- Experienced in building successful GameFi projects and acquired over 4 million active users for all NFT games developed. Its GameFi trading engine has over 1 million DAU and over 100,000 orders per day.
- Specializes in blockchain development, blockchain security, economic model design, NFT business model design, and listing applications.